Powder Coating Companies in North Dakota
North Dakota’s economy currently ranks number one in economic growth (U.S. News and World Report). It’s ranked number two when compared to the overall measurement of the states’ economies:
- North Dakota is ranked in the top five states with the lowest unemployment rates
- North Dakota ranks in the top five states in terms of labor force participation
- North Dakotans rank the quality of energy infrastructure, roads, and Internet service among the highest in the U.S.
The state’s affordable tuition rates help a higher percentage of citizens attain a college degree. Overall, the state’s economy ranks fourth in the nation.
North Dakota Major Industries
- More than 90 percent of the land in North Dakota remains devoted to agriculture. About 20 percent of the population produces the lion’s share of dry beans, canola seeds and flaxseed.
- Petroleum and natural gas, and new technologies created to extract them have boosted North Dakota’s economy and social controversy about pipelines businesses want to build. According to the North Dakota Department of Commerce, the recent “oil boom” (from the Bakken Formation) has prompted the state’s businesses to diversify. Employers like Grumman, Bobcat, and John Deere have come to North Dakota in recent years.
- The software industry is another economic leader. Software developers are creating solutions for manufacturers, solar, and wind energy farms in North Dakota. Microsoft continues to employ more people in North Dakota. Its second campus is located in Fargo.
North Dakota Population Trends
The number of young people living in North Dakota is growing. It ranks number one in terms of net positive migration throughout the U.S. Employers created at least 80,000 jobs over the past four years:
- Unemployment is among the lowest in the nation.
- North Dakota is ranked number 7 in poverty across the U.S.
- Affordable housing and higher median household incomes attract new residents.
- Health care is ranked number 10 in the U.S.
- Government services ranked number 7.
Powder coating services are available throughout North Dakota. Providers in Grand Forks and Fargo serve the agricultural, automotive, ATV, oil and gas, and construction industries.
Top 3 Powder Coaters in North Dakota
Pro-Tec Powder Coating
617 South 47th Street Grand Forks, ND 58201
8171 36R Street SE Jamestown, ND 58401
Classic Coatings, Inc.
599 6th Street NW Hillsboro, ND 58045