Powder Coating Companies in Alabama

Powder Coating Companies in Alabama

Alabama's overall economy is ranked among the worst in the nation in terms of expected growth, but certain sectors have been thriving in the state for a long time. The Yellowhammer State ranks third behind only Georgia and Arkansas in the production of broilers – young chickens sold whole or in parts for cooking. The state's livestock and farm industries account for a significant amount of the revenue generated, with more than 80% of the state's agricultural production coming from livestock products. The other 20% of the agricultural production comes from farm products and crops including cotton, peanuts, corn, potatoes, and soybeans.

Manufacturing companies account for about 18% of the state's total annual output, which brings in about $35 billion each year. More than $17 billion in manufactured goods are exported annually. A large portion of the manufacturing and service industries in Alabama are companies in the automotive sector, with Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes and other manufacturers having factories within the state's borders. Alabama is also a major contributor to the U.S. chemical industry, having a diverse presence of more than 200 chemical companies including big names like DuPont, BASF, and 3M Co. There are dozens of powder coating service providers in the state, with the majority located around Birmingham.

Top 3 Powder Coaters in Alabama

Alabama Powder Coating | PowderTec
2700 Alabama Highway 69 South Cullman, AL 35057

Matthews Industries, Inc.
23 2nd Street SW Decatur, AL 35601

Top-Gun Enterprises, Inc.
26064 Rifleman Road Elberta, AL 36530